Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Finally! Pics!

So much for promises. Tonight, though, I believe I've learned how to load pictures to the computer from the camera. Here, then, are pictures of the doll dress. It is from a book by Furze Hewitt called High Fashion Knitting for Dolls. I checked this book out Many Times from the Guild (Atlanta Knitting Guild) library. I did finish the knitting before my mother's birthday, but not the finishing. I couldn't find buttons I liked. Now the dress does have buttons, but they are a scootchie (?) bit too big. This dress is supposed to fit a 16" doll, but I don't know that it will. It is made with 30 gauge cotton on size 0 needles.











Next I have to show pictures of the pumpkin costume...

Tonight I'm knitting on the linen bag. Once I figured out that I had stolen the correct needles from the project (11s) and stored it on 8s a couple years ago, I had to rip back about 6 inches. Now I've reknit that, so this ought to zip right along. Yea!









1 comment:

coco said...

The dress is so pretty! If I were thinner, I'd ask you to knit one for me!

I'm kind of off doing too much right now (including using the computer except when necessary, because I have tendinitis in my right arm. MY RIGHT ARM! Stupid tendinitis...

Love you,

Coco