Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two FOs, but two UFOs found...

Saturday I sewed on the buttons and blocked the lace dress for my Mum's doll. I don't really know which doll--she'll have to figure that out. I sure do like how it turned out, though. There are a couple mistakes in the knitting, but I hope they won't be too easily spotted. I did learn a lesson: one should not eat fudgcicles while knitting with white cotton. (Or perhaps while knitting anything.) Tomorrow I really will post pictures, as I MUST get it in the mail.

Today I finished the doll-sized pumpkin costume. It is cute! I'm really not into making clothes for dolls all the time--these are just the projects-of-the-moment. Pics of this to come tomorrow, too.

Sadly, I did find two more UFOs. I KNEW nine was a skimpy number. I found a scarf that I'm not crazy about in green shiny yarn (ugh) and a pair of blue/grey stranded mittens. These would be such simple things to finish up--why don't I? Well, this is the year to get everything off the needles. My next task is to finish edging the train blanket. The two long sides are done, so I'm on my way. Choo choo.

No comments: